Smart Peel Microdermabrasion System
What does it do?
Gives an instant brightening, lightening & tightening to the skin.
What are the benefits
What does Microdermabrasion treatment involve?
- An instant skin pick-me-up with immediate results
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, mouth and neck
- Reduces open pores, spots, blackheads, scars, blemishes
- A low cost treatment option
- Before and after pictures
The ultimate in exfoliation the Smart Peel Microdermabrasion system meets the most demanding criteria for beauty and medical procedures. The effects can be seen and felt after the very first treatment, leaving the skin smooth, soft and tingling fresh.
The Smart Peel Microdermabrasion System has been designed for skin care specialists and aestheticians who require a safe, smooth, sterile treatment that is reproducible time after time. It has been manufactured entirely ‘in-house’ in the UK since 1999 and is the only machine endorsed by the Aestheticians Pharmacology Research Institute of California. It is described as the “Rolls Royce of Microdermabrasion”, selling over 6,000 units worldwide.
Since the introduction of microdermabrasion into the USA in the late 1980s, it remains the most popular treatment used in spas and beauty salons worldwide. Whilst other microdermabrasion machines scratch and scrape the skin, the effects of the Smart Peel can be seen and felt from the very first treatment, leaving the skin smooth, soft and tingling fresh.
How does Microdermabrasion treatment work?
Microdermabrasion is a process of minute sterilised crystals being passed over the top stratum layers for the purpose of exfoliating the dead and dormant cells.
- Increases oxygenation improving the collagen and elastin supply for new cell growth for younger looking skin
- Reduces sebum and blocked pores
- Creates a feeling of deep relaxation to help reduce stress - tones and tightens facial muscles
- Red LED's create stimulation and are anti inflammatory helping to improve the regeneration process
- Blue LED's are antibacterial and proven beneficial for problem/acne skin.
- The combination of separate red and blue LED's has a calming and soothing effect on the skin
Following a skincare consultation, you will be asked to relax on the couch. The treatment area will be cleansed and makeup removed. The skin will be dried and then treatment can commence. A treatment masque may be applied to enhance the results and at the end your skin will be soothed and moisturised. This process can be used on any part of the body. It is non-invasive with minimal or no discomfort involved and gives a gentle or deep exfoliation without any downtime.
Who is suitable?
Beneficial for all ages and skin types and colours, male and female - excellent results can be achieved. Suitable for hands, face, arms, chests and backs
How many treatments?
Usually a course of 6-12 either weekly or fortnightly gives fantastic results. A monthly maintenance may then be beneficial.
Is if safe?
There are no known complications, although it would not be suitable for high grade acne or very sensitive skin types.