Smart Peel Microdermabrasion System
What does it do?
It immediately lightens. brightens and clears the complexion.
What are the benefits
- An instant skin pick-me-up with immediate results
- Helps reduce the appearance of breakouts.
- Reduces open pores, spots, blackheads, scars and skin blemishes
- A low cost treatment option
What does it involve?
The ultimate in exfoliation the Smart Peel Microdermabrasion system meets the most demanding criteria for beauty and medical procedures. The effects can be seen and felt after the very first treatment, leaving the skin smooth, soft and tingling fresh.
How does it work?
Microdermabrasion is a process of minute sterilised crystals being passed over the top stratum layers for the purpose of exfoliating the dead and dormant cells.
- Increases oxygenation improving the collagen and elastin supply for new cell growth for younger looking skin
- Reduces sebum and blocked pores
- Creates a feeling of deep relaxation to help reduce stress, tones and tightens facial muscles
- Red LED's create stimulation and are anti inflammatory helping to improve the regeneration process
- Blue LED's are antibacterial and proven beneficial for problem/acne skin.
- The combination of separate red and blue LED's has a calming and soothing effect on the skin
Following a skincare consultation, you will be asked to relax on the couch. The treatment area will be cleansed and makeup removed. The skin will be dried and then treatment can commence. A treatment masque may be applied to enhance the results and at the end your skin will be soothed and moisturised. This process can be used on any part of the body. It is non-invasive with minimal or no discomfort involved and gives a gentle or deep exfoliation without any downtime.
Who is suitable?
Beneficial for all ages and skin types male and female, excellent results can be achieved. Suitable for hands, face, arms, chests and backs
How many treatments?
Usually a course of 6-12 either weekly or fortnightly gives fantastic results. A monthly maintenance may then be beneficial.
Is if safe?
There are no known complications, although it would not be suitable for high grade acne or very sensitive skin types..