What to Expect
Whatever your area of interest or concern, Permanent Beauty offers a professional, empathetic and knowledgeable approach. All staff are qualified and trained to the highest industry standards and between them have dozens of year’s experience.
Your visit to Permanent Beauty begins with a FREE, no obligation consultation with one of our specialist therapists. Your consultation will be conducted in a private room and all information is confidential. You will be able to talk freely about any aspect of your treatment, safe in the knowledge that we have experience of your particular situation.
- Your appointment will last around 30-45 minutes.
- On arriving at the front desk, you will be asked to complete a Patient registration form with your details, including a brief medical and treatment history.
- A therapist will then take you through to the consultation room for an assessment.
- We will go through the consent form with you in detail. This informs you of the equipment that is used and costs. You will also have an opportunity to learn about the pre and post care protocols to be followed.
- Laser only - after your informed consent, a test patch using the most suitable laser is performed on each individual area that is to be treated.
- Your therapist will then advise you as to when to come in for your first appointment.
- You can then make the booking at the front desk to go ahead with the treatment.
If you have any doubts or questions at any time, please feel free to ask us about them.
There is no obligation to book a treatment with us after your consultation, the consultation is entirely complementary.
On arrival at the clinic, please register at the front desk. Our front house manager will then inform your therapist of your arrival. Your therapist will then take you through to the treatment room for the procedure. During the treatment your therapist will explain each step.
After the procedure, your post care products will be applied and the therapist will go through the post care routine with you.
You will then be advised regarding your next appointment.
At the front desk, simply make the appointment as advised.
After each procedure, our therapist will give you the appropriate after care advice. The after care protocols have been set after consulting with an expert medical panel.
The aims of these protocols are to avoid any undesirable side effects and to maximise your treatment benefits.